How are we the church in a town of 400? In this podcast episode we talk with Tina Dillon, a member of St. Mark’s Episcopal Church in Portland, Missouri. What was like to move to a small town, be invited to and welcomed by a church, the difference that has made in her life, and the ways St. Mark’s is involved in finding God’s work in Callaway County.
Monthly Archives: July 2017
- Community of Hope in the Diocese of Missouri
- Information on the next training session at the Church of St. Michael and St. George (begins Sept. 7, 2017 through Dec. 7.).
- Community of Hope International
- The Rule of St. Benedict
- Lectio Divina
- The Church of St. Michael and St. George, Clayton
- Grace Episcopal Church, Kirkwood
- Christ Church Cathedral, St. Louis
Today we hear from Kim White, soon to graduate from the Episcopal School for Ministry, about what she’s learned these past three years, how it has informed her worship and given her an insight into the part deep listening plays in our vocation as the Episcopal Church in the world.