This episode, Jesus Got Me, shares the faith story of the Rev. Gayle Fisher-Stewart. Host Debbie Nelson Linck caught up with Dr. Fisher Stewart when she was a presenter the Advocacy Institute of the Center for Social Empowerment in Ferguson, on the anniversary of the shooting death of Mike Brown.
After retiring from the Washington DC police force, seminary and ordination, Gayle is now associate rector of Calvary Episcopal Church in DC, and the founder of the Center for the Study of Faith in Justice.
- Calvary Episcopal Church, Washington DC
- Advocacy Institute, Center for Social Empowerment, Ferguson
- Alexander Crummell; St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, Washington DC; St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, Washington DC
- Kelly Brown Douglass
- Center for the Study of Faith in Justice
- Episcopal Evangelism Society
- The Jesus Movement